Sunday, May 26, 2013

A little bit about me, Sabryna J. Damm

Hello fellow internet users, my name is Sabryna J. Damm I'm the host and blogger of this blog "The Life and Thoughts of a Teenage Sophomore." I decided I should share a little about myself before I begin my journey of writing posts about my daily life.

I'll be a Sophomore at Oregon Virtual Academy (commonly known as ORVA) in the fall of 2013, and I'm very eager to start my 2nd year at this outstanding school that I truly enjoy. Yes, I actually do enjoy school...no joke! Without it I believe I would be quite bored, and wouldn't known what to do with myself! Anyways, I'm an English Honors Student, Student of the Month for March 2013 and I'm a straight A's student. Please excuse me if I sound like I'm bragging, but I honestly worked hard to be where I'm at now...and it feels good! Some of my personal hobbies include: writing, swimming, water sports, traveling, working out at the gym, horseback riding, spending time with my family + friends, watching "Dancing with the Stars," and photography.

This blog will obtain posts about my life in general, along with my daily thoughts and activities. You'll see posts about yummy recipes, to what I did for fun over the weekend...and much more! Anyways, I hope all of you reading this stayed tuned for upcoming blog posts, and I hope you enjoy reading them.

Thanks, and happy trails!

Sabryna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment